-100% Ethically Sourced New Zealand Wool Hand Felted in Nepal
-100% Suede Leather Sole
-Fair Trade Certified
Our commitment to putting people and the planet first extends to how we source our materials too. We have chosen to source our wool from farms in New Zealand where the animals are treated well.
So, when you put on a pair of our wool felt slippers, your feet won’t only feel good, your heart will too.
Outside of Betterfelt, co-owner Liz Wirth actively advocates for Fair Trade practices as a board member of Fair Trade Danmark.
Betterfelt slippers need little maintenance. In the first few weeks they will shed some wool which can be removed and thrown away - this is normal.
To care for your slippers:
* Air your slippers out daily
* Vacuum-clean when needed
* Soak up spills as quickly as possible
* Spot clean with a bit of soap if necessary
* Always air dry away from heat
* DO NOT PUT SLIPPERS INTO THE WASH
* AVOID GETTING LEATHER SOLES WET