Classic hacking jacket in 100% wool tweed, sleek and structured to flatter the feminine figure with tailored waist and single back vent. Slightly longer than our other blazers, the slanted flap pockets and open collar with notched lapels combine to create this traditional but elegant style.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed blazer in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Traditional hacking jacket with tailored waist to compliment the figure.
- Classic open collar with notched lapels.
- Elongated cut and clean lines create this refined style.
- Tailored straight front closing with 3 buttons.
- Slanted front flap pockets and a single back vent.